I have tried this Settings in my samsung omnia i900 in order to save Battery Life.
Note: This tips came from other forums sites.
These settings would help..
1. Disable 3G.
- press the left key to bring out dial pad
- on the Menu soft key, click option
- On the more tab, choose band selection from the list and click “Get Settings”
- set frequency to GSM 900/1800. – this band is for GPRS/EDGE band, the other one is for 3G, choosing edge/gprs over 3G will give you around 1 DAY more battery…or so they say.
2. On BATTERY POWER SETTING:
TURN OFF DEVICE if not used for 1 minutes.
TURN OFF BACKLIGHT (10 seconds)
3. Enable Wi-Fi power saving mode.
Settings > System > Power > Wi-Fi Tab (Lower Right)
4. BACKLIGHT: Manual Adjustment (at the minimum)
5. Close all applications after use
Next Time I will post must have programs, and How to tips in Enjoying this Windows Mobile Device